Sunday, January 24, 2016

Blog Post #1!

Hello and welcome to my blog!
I'm Kathleen, I'm a wife to Adam and fur baby mom to a pug-tzu named Taffy and a ginger cat named Cosmo. I have always had a passion for writing and want to share with all of you the things that I love and enjoy. I have wanted to start a blog for many years and am making it my 2016 resolution to finally create it. I have a calling to share my inspirations with the world so that others can learn, create and enjoy the things I find so rewarding. I chose this blog name because of my immense love for the colour teal (aqua, mint, sea foam and all blue-greens for that matter). Teal is my happy colour and I love to surround myself in it. You will find that much of my home decor is made up of this beautiful shade and I will post some of my home decorating tips. As a newlywed I will be documenting my wedding planning experience and will have several posts specifically about beginning to end destination wedding planning. I want to share recipes I've recently tried, makeup I've tested and do-it-yourself projects I have taken on. I plan to keep my posts true to what I love and enjoy but will keep it varied so that readers can relate and there should be material that appeals to everyone. My goal is to post on every Sunday, so I hope you will join me on this adventure and again, thanks for stopping by and welcome to my page!
Teal next time...xoxo
Kathleen


8 comments: