Sunday, February 7, 2016

❤️February Favourites❤️

Hello and welcome back to my blog, or welcome to any first time readers!

February is the month for love, hearts, and all things pink and red. With Valentine's Day coming up next Sunday, February 14th, I thought it would be fun to put together a list of my February Favourites. In all fairness, February has just begun, so these are also my winter favourites to keep me hydrated, glowing, and pretty, even when it's dreary outside. 
-Eos Visibly Soft Lip Balm Sphere in Vanilla Mint, let's just start with the scent and flavor, delicious, you will want to lick it off your lips! I love the other Eos Lipbalm flavours but the ones with swirls on the packaging seem to be supremely hydrating and luxurious. The formula is creamy and the sphere shape makes it easy to apply as much or as little as you desire. It helps heal my dry winter lips and keep them flake free so my lipsticks go on smoothly. 
-MAC Cremesheen Lipstick in Creme Cup, a gorgeous girly nude pink that suits all complexions. It's described as a blue pink and it's the most beautiful flattering and natural shade. I've seen it on friends with deeper olive and yellow toned skin and it is so pretty on them as well. I feel this is a classic pink that suits everyone. The formula is creamy and glides on smoothly and the colour is easy to wear as your everyday lip colour. At $20 it's affordable luxury or if you wear a lot of MAC products, once you have six empty containers you can take them to any MAC store in exchange for a free lipstick.
-NARS Blush in Orgasm, as the name suggests this shimmery coral pink will give you a sexy flush as though it's coming from within. It's a cult classic that is a must have in my opinion, it's been my go-to blush for the last six months (as you can see I'm in desperate need of a new one!) It's buildable with a mineralized shimmery finish. So pretty and natural and suits so many skin tones. I currently have a duo palette with Orgasm blush and Laguna bronzer. 
-Zoella Beauty Soak Opera Bath Soak and Shower Cream, Zoella is one of the women I enjoy watching on YouTube. She has a line of bath and skincare products that I recently found at Save On Foods. Zoella is a British YouTuber so I was really excited to stumble upon her product display while grocery shopping. I love her packaging, everything is very pretty with lace patterns and bows and really girly colours. The name of the shower cream is Soak Opera, how cute is that! It has a light, florally, refreshing scent. I find the formula thick and creamy and it suds up really well on my puff. I will definitely try some of her other products. 
-Vaseline Intensive Care-Advanced Repair (unscented), this lotion works on my dry, sensitive, eczema prone skin. Keeping it hydrated even after washing hands and I feel the more I use it, the more it promotes healing. It soaks in quite quickly for a thick and rich lotion. Great for keeping winter skin from becoming dry and rough.

I hope you have enjoyed my list of favourites and maybe it has inspired you to try something new. Wishing you a Happy Valentine's Day with your loved ones ❤️
Teal next time....xoxo
Kathleen

2 comments: